About the Class
Grow your knitting skills! Together we build upon the basics learned in class level 1 and turn them into a hat project of your choice! Students will be able to select from multiple beginner friendly project options that set you up for success! We pack a lot into the class time to get you well on your way to becoming a confident knitter.
*requires either “Learn to knit class” or experience in casting on, binding off, and knit and purl stitches.
- In this class you'll learn about:
- Different weights of yarn and how to choose yarn for a project
- How to read a pattern
- How to correct dropped stitches and other common troubles
- also suitable for knitters to learn a new technique such as cables or colorwork through this hat project class.
- Complete your project with full support!
- 2-two hour class sessions
- Learn from a professional instructor in a small-group setting
- Students select their own projects and colors before class. Please arrive 30 mins early to first class to select materials.
Details & Fine Print
- Class fee covers instruction, facilities, and pattern.
- Materials not provided.
- Classes are held in-person at Smitten Yarn Co.