I try hard to elevate the perception of knitting in the wider world. So watching my knitting students count their rows with cheap-looking, colored plastic row counters over the years made me sad. I wanted a high-quality row counter that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to use in public. I worked with an engineer to create the Cocoknits translucent, matte-finish counter with magnified numbers, a lock, and a steel backing so it sticks to the Maker’s Keep.
- Windows magnify numbers
- Steel back means it can attach to your Maker's Keep
- Constructed of high-quality, translucent polycarbonate
To count your rows:
- Depress the top button to advance the numbers
- Reset the numbers by turning the side wheels
- Move the switch at the bottom to lock the row counter