About the Class
New Class held every 4th Saturday morning!
If you’ve seen knitting and thought, “I’d love to be able to do that!”, but have never picked up knitting needles, or it’s been a loooong time, this is your class! In this class, you'll learn the following foundational techniques.
- Long Tail Cast-On (start your project)
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Bind Off (finish off your project)
With these skills in your knitting toolbox, you’ll be ready to embark on new journeys towards knitting your first projects with confidence!
Details & Fine Print
- Class fee covers instruction, facilities, materials, and pattern.
- Learn from a professional instructor in a small-group setting
- All materials will be provided.
- Classes are held in-person at Smitten Yarn Co.
- One 2-hour session.