• Handmade item
• Materials: Giclée printing, Archival matte paper
• Height: 20 inches
• Width: 16 inches
• Ships worldwide from Dover, New Hampshire
This illustrated map of the state of New Hampshire is filled with hand drawn flowers and makes an excellent going away gift, gift for your graduate, dorm decor, or thoughtful pick-me-up for a homesick friend 🤍
- Giclee printing for vibrant pigmentation and clarity
- printed on archival matte paper for fine art quality
- packaged with care in a clear sleeve, between 2 pieces of cardboard in a rigid mailer to avoid damage during transport
- available in sizes 8”x10”, 11”x14”, 12”x18”, or 16”x20” art print
- 5-7 day processing time for the Art to be printed professionally, with a 3-5 day shipping window
✨ Kim, why should I buy Giclee prints when I could do inkjet prints or even print art from home? ✨
I’m SO glad you asked!
Giclee is a type of printing where microscopic droplets of pigmented ink are sprayed onto fine art quality paper. This type of printing allows for:
⏱ increased longevity (these prints last 200 years)
🔎 better clarity and higher resolution
🌈 improved color accuracy and vibrancy
💪🏻 incomparable quality
Please note, this listing is for a single, unframed print; colors may vary from screen to screen depending on color calibration of device or monitor.
About from Artist:
Hey there! I’m Kim - mom of 3 and local artist. I’ve been creating as a pastime since 2016 when I hand lettered as many elements as I could for my own wedding, and later went on to sell my work. My artistic style has grown so much since then. What before was timid art made to “please everyone,” has been replaced with pieces that come from my heart. The (largely Christmas themed) farmhouse-wanna-be of my past, has grown and blossomed into minimalist line art with a nod toward my eclectic boho style. Yes, these styles are on opposite ends of any design spectrum, but I’m loving what comes from breaking those rules and being true to my artistic style. I enjoy creating affordable illustrations to gift, or cover the walls of your new place - Minimalist enough to not overstimulate, vibrant enough to welcome you home.