This group is a FREE ongoing social meeting for working on projects and sharing inspiration with fellow Makers! This is a group is designed with a knitter/crocheter in mind who has completed several projects. (If you are new to these crafts, please consider one of our beginner or technique classes for smaller class sizes and more personalized attention. )
- Seeking fellow makers and encouragement to see your makes through to the end?
- Looking to have comradery as you develop your crafting skills?
- If yes, Makers Group is perfect for you!
Bring yourself and your project, in whatever stage you are at, and we can go from there!
About the Class
Learn how to make your own Baby Yoda! Perfect for a quick gift or a treat for yourself. Using the highly popular pattern by LarissaMaced ( @beefriendscrochet ) you can have an adorable little alien in no time.
Difficulty Level: Beginner. We recommend you know the basic stitches single crochet, double crochet, increase, and decrease.
This Class Requires:
- Baby Yoda Crochet Kit (LINK)
- Stitch marker, yarn/darning needle, scissors.
- Crochet hook size 2.50mm (All Baby Yoda parts) and 4.00mm (Robe and sleeves).
Details & Fine Print
- Class fee covers instruction, facilities, and pattern.
- 2-hour class sessions
- Learn from a professional instructor in a small-group setting
- Classes are held in person at Smitten Yarn Co.
Star Wars, Yoda, and associated characters belong to Disney